Do you feel like you are stuck, not moving as fast as you would like or perhaps getting distracted by anything and everything?
Let me help you find your focus, figure out what you really want and create a road map to get there in the next 30 days.
Janet Lewis is hosting an intimate workshop called Find Your Focus where she will lead you and a small group of attendees through a proprietary framework around finding your focus so you can head in the right direction and move forward faster to live the life you have always imagined.
This program will be a gamechanger and is for you if:
- You feel like you are spinning your wheels and getting nowhere fast
- You think you have so much to offer but are not sure where are how you should be spending your time
- You want to figure out what is important to you
- You want to move forward in the right direction – you know the one that will get you where you want to be
- You are ready to make changes to up level your life
- You want to refocus to make the most of the next 3-6 months
- You want to have an action plan that will give you a roadmap to your success story
- You want to live the life you always imagined
We sometimes spend too much time and energy being busy on things that don’t really matter in the big picture. We don’t take the time to figure out what we really want and how we are going to get there. This leads to people feeling frustrated, exhausted or unhappy which creates unneeded stress.
This time you spend in this workshop is all about you and what you want. It can create a massive shift in your thinking and your daily approach to life.
- You will have a map of your life and be able to look at everything and everyone that impacts you day to day
- You will make some big decisions about what you really want in your life and where you want to spend your time
- You will create measurable goals that will help keep you focused on what is most important to you
- You will have a roadmap that will help you reach your dreams faster
- You will have a streamlined method to help you measure and monitor your progress so you can stay on track and celebrate your wins
As a special bonus I am going to gift you 1 month of membership in the Find Your Focus Accountability group (a $1000 value) from Oct 25 to Nov 25 so that you will have access to weekly coaching over the next 30 days while you are working on your roadmap that you have created during this event.
Plus, you will also receive free access to our facebook community for 3 months ( a $297 value) from Oct 25 to Jan 13 so you can continue to network and connect with other people that are also trying to make massive changes in their life. This is a great resource for additional support and motivation to keep you going.
And – if you have not moved forward with your roadmap within the 90 days following this experience, I’ll refund the ticket – so there’s absolutely no risk in joining us.25
Meet Your Instructor
Janet Lewis is a business and lifestyle expert that has helped people transform the way they think in order to get things done faster, more efficiently and in a timely manner.
Janet is dedicated to helping people recognize what they really want and encourage them to go for it. She loves to create experiences that help people continue to learn and grow, and to connect like-minded people that can help each other along the way.
Read more kind words from clients
“Janet is one of the most results-oriented people I have ever worked with. She is extremely collaborative when it comes to business strategy and is always helping refine ideas and keep people on track to achieve the overall goal. She has a unique ability to transform ideas that may be locked away in one’s mind and help bring them to life.”
– Steve Barook – President, Another Bright Idea Innovations Inc.
“Janet arrived to the project with a wonderfully creative spirit and energy. In a very short period of time she provided a sound process for information gathering, organized our information while at the same time providing creative solutions along the way. Janet has a delightful approach to any challenge or problem and proved to be a highly valued member of our team.”
– Susan Allan – Communications & Change Project Manager, St Michael’s Hospital
“Janet has expert knowledge in organization-wide learning technology applications and implementations. She brings a pragmatic yet creative approach to learning technology, and her commitment and professionalism are unmatched. I highly recommend Janet as a critical partner in any complex, multifaceted learning technology effort.”
– Melanie Braatten – VP Learning & Development Loblaw Companies Limited
“I have recommended Janet to numerous colleagues because she speaks the languages of people, business and technology, Janet helps her clients articulate their needs and translate them into effective solutions.”
– Lori Gauld – Director of Learning Initiatives at Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
“Janet is an invaluable resource to our team. Her vast knowledge of online technologies coupled with her extremely efficient project management expertise, has enabled our team to progress tremendously. Her ability to identify and assess risk is remarkable and she never loses sight of the end goal. Janet is a pleasure to know, has a great sense of humour and gets the job done, on time, every time!”
– Debi Smallwood, Sr Director – Learning Management, Loblaw Companies Limited
“I have worked with Janet for a number of years and she consistently ensures that every project is well organized, and every detail managed to the “nth” degree. What’s more, she’s about the most pleasant and professional person in any setting. She gets my highest recommendation.”
– Katherine Guest – VP Sales & Marketing, OnPoint Digital Inc
“Janet has all of the qualities that you want in a partner, innovative, imaginative, always on top of her game, and above all trust!”
Julie Holeman – Director of Business Development Canada and Global Markets at Meeting Professionals International