KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
Make It Happen.
2020 had been a wild ride thus far. We are living in a moment in time that is going to be talked about in history as one of the biggest worldwide events since WWII.
It has been a year filled with uncertainty, anxiety, and fear of the unknown for a lot of people.
It has also been a year of opportunity for some.
Anytime there is chaos it is interesting to see how people try to move through it.
- Do they curl in a ball and close out the world?
- Do they hunker down and wait to see what happens?
- Do they figure out how they can be a helper to others?
- Do they stay ready and alert for any opportunities that come their way?
People that have a growth mindset and are leaning into entrepreneurship have been able to pivot. They have been able to make changes to not only survive but also to thrive.
These people have found the strength to fight through the emotional, mental and physical fatigue that everyone is experiencing. Whether you agree with it or not COIVID has placed restrictions and stress on everyone in some way or another.
- How have some people been able to grow or move forward?
- How have they embraced the chaos and made changes that will make their world better on the other side of this pandemic?
They have stayed focused on what they want their life to look like. They have been able to move forward in the right direction because they know what they want and do not want their life to look like.
Now more than ever it is so important to really be clear on what you want and do not want in your life to truly create the life that you want now and in the future.
Take Action: Figure Out What You Really Want
Answer the following questions.
- What do you absolutely love about your life?
- What makes you happy or brings you joy?
- What stresses you out on the daily?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
- If you could be do anything right now – what would you be doing?
This is a great start to get you start to think about what you really want. The more time you spend reflecting on your current situation will help you identify changes you need to make to truly life the life you want.
I hope you find this helpful. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Until next time,